Keith has parlayed his lifelong, inherent mastery of making distinctions in arguments and challenging conventional wisdom into aggressively defending the interests of his clients. Focusing exclusively on workers’ compensation defense, Keith has an outstanding track record of minimizing client exposure and safeguarding the bottom line.
He represents clients on the full spectrum of workers’ compensation defense claims, including:
- appearing at hearings, mediations, and other proceedings,
- taking and defending depositions,
- researching and authoring motions, briefs, and all types of pleadings.
Keith ensures clients are compliant by staying ahead of the curve in this dynamic area of law. Known for his thorough investigations and ability to perform complex research, he is dedicated to settling claims, closing files, and extinguishing future claims. Clients depend on Keith for responsive and frequent communication, as well as reliability and diligence on every matter.
When Keith knows he has worked hard enough to win a client’s case on every issue, it is music to his ears—and Keith loves music.
- Appellate matters before the Minnesota Supreme Court in the cases of:
- Schuette v. City of Hutchinson, he authored an appellate brief to the Minnesota Supreme Court on behalf of the City of Hutchinson.
- J.D., cum laude, William Mitchell College of Law
- B.A., Political Science, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)