Caroline M. Terrio is an attorney with the Minneapolis boutique law firm of Brownson Norby, PLLC. She is a leading Minnesota workers’ compensation defense attorney, with extensive experience representing corporations, major insurance companies, and third party administrators in complex workers’ compensation defense matters. Caroline has long-standing experience defending occupational disease claims, including asbestos-related claims.
Caroline also has experience with subrogation and regulatory compliance matters. She is skilled in the intricacies of Medicare intervention claims, including allocations in multi-party workers’ compensation claims. She is also a skilled negotiator, and prides herself on her ability to achieve favorable results for her clients.
Prior to joining Brownson Norby, Caroline served as Internal Counsel/Staff Attorney for two major property and casualty insurers. In those roles, she handled and supervised hundreds of workers’ compensation matters.
Caroline has been actively involved in and recognized by the Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association, where she has served as a Board Member and President. She has also been recognized by the Twin Cities Business Magazine and Minnesota Hispanic Chamber of Commerce with the “25 on the Rise” Award. Caroline is fluent in Spanish and proficient in German.
- Wisconsin (1998)
- Minnesota (2002)
- J.D., University of Wisconsin School of Law, Madison, WI
- B.A., with honors, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association, President, 2008-2009; President-Elect, 2007-2008; Treasurer, 2006-2007; Board Member, 2006-2011; Member, 2006-Present
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Recipient, 25 on the Rise Award, Twin Cities Business Magazine and Minnesota Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (2008)